· Tournament setting: Double Elimination
· Game Settings Regular Match: 2 Stock, 6 Minutes, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 1.0x, 1 Game
· Game Settings (Semi-)Finals: 2 Stock, 6 Minutes, Custom Moves Off, Items Off, Equipment Off, Handicap Off, Pause Off, Damage Ratio 1.0x, 2/3 Game
· Mii Fighters On (1-1-1-1 Default Guest Miis)
· Amiibo’s are banned.
· Stages: Battlefield [Dream Land 64], Final Destination [Ω Midgar, Ω Suzaku Castle and Ω Wily Castle], Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town & City. We will play in a predetermined order.
· You may not play on a stage that is not on the available stages list.
· If a game ends with a self-destruct move, the results screen will determine the winner.
· Sudden Death with tied percentage/stock will result in a 1 stock/3 minutes playoff match.
· There will be no loading anything on to the tournament consoles.
Extra (Semi-)Final rules concerning stage selection:
· Following stages decided by winner of Rock Paper Scissors striking one stage from all stages and then loser choosing.
· Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
· You may not pick the last stage you have previously won on during the set unless mutually agreed to.